Friday, April 11, 2008

RSS Feeds

I'm going to admit that I found RSS feeds a tad confusing. However I have persevered and got the hang of it.

I didn't actively search for any new RSS feeds I just chose out ofthe options when I joined up. There were so many to choose from, I don't know when I would have time to look at all those feeds.

I can see a use for RSS feeds in the library, I do think it would be time consuming to manage though and it would need the users to be computer literate.

Well phew that's over with, on to the next hurdle.

1 comment:

miztres said...

Did I show you my Google Reader? I think I did, but for those out there who might be lurking I'll run through it. With the same login you use got gmail you create an iGoogle account. Everytime you type up google from your machine (or work login) up comes your iGoogle page full of windows you can custom to your own preferences. Here sits Google Reader, you friendly one stop shop for all RSS feeds you've subscribed to simple and painless. Thank you Google, you deserve that share price increase!