Thursday, March 6, 2008

To Flickr or not to Flickr

Welcome to the wonderful world of Flickr.

Definitley a new concept for me but a great idea to have a forum for photos and pictures.

The picture I chose from Flickr to attach to my blog is one of a Library desk. Dull dull dull you say but it is an intriguing design, not sure I like it but interesting. Recently here at ChesterHill Library we have been looking at desk designs for our new front desk and I'm quite intrigued by this design, very arty.

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Thanks for sharing the flickr picture. Welcome to Learning 2.0 Hope you enjoy the program.
Kathleen A

miztres said...

I don't know. How hard would it be for the builders to put in a piece of toughened glass instead of formica. We could have the waves (council logo) lapping gently under it, or a flattened version of bongo (lapsit storytime mascot). That's certianly the way I'd like to see bongo.